Are headaches controlling your life? Put a stop to it with the help of Dr. William Nicoletto, Jr. and Dr. Will Nicoletto, III – or Dr. Will and Dr. Bill – at Alluvium Chiropractic & Wellness Center in Voorhees, NJ.
Causes and Effects of Headaches
Headaches accompany around 90 percent of the American population. Fortunately for some, they are dull aches that go away fairly easily. For others, they can be debilitating, bringing with them nausea, sleeplessness, the inability to concentrate, irritability, and more. In short, they have the power to completely invade and affect your daily life.
There are many causes of headaches, which include but are not limited to the following:
- Stress – this is one of the most common causes of headaches
- Poor posture
- Sitting for long periods of time, especially staring at a computer, phone, or other devices
- Spinal misalignment
- Cervical disc issues
Whether it’s a dull ache or intense pain, though, no one wants to deal with a headache – but no one wants to rely on pain medication, either. Fortunately, there’s a natural method for headache pain relief: chiropractic care.
How Can A Chiropractor Help With Headaches In Voorhees, NJ?
Chiropractic care is built upon the belief that the body can heal naturally – without the use of medication or invasive procedures. Dr. Will and Dr. Bill at Alluvium Chiropractic & Wellness Center stand firm on this belief and offer several types of treatment to encourage the body’s natural healing processes. These treatments include the following and more.
- Adjustments: Often, headaches are due to a misalignment in the neck – or cervical spine – or further down the spinal column. Spinal adjustments help to correct these misalignments, resulting in pain and tension relief.
- Rehabilitation exercise: Targeted stretches and exercises are very effective at strengthening the cervical spine, which can restore mobility, improve posture, and relieve tension and pain.
- Stress management: Learning healthy ways to address and manage stress can help address current headaches and prevent future ones.
- Lifestyle guidance: If issues like weight, a sedentary lifestyle, or a workspace that is not ergonomic are responsible for your headaches, Dr. Will and Dr. Bill can provide guidance on how to address them.
Don’t let headaches stop you from living life to the fullest. Make an appointment with Dr. Will or Dr. Bill at Alluvium Chiropractic & Wellness Center in Voorhees, NJ by calling (856) 784-3373.